Just a little more and then Catherine of Aragon will be complete.
Henry VIII & Wives, May 15, 2011
I’ve started using my Tanto thread organizer for this project, since the DMC one provided with the kit doesn’t work very well with the partially used threads. I used adhesive labels to label each [...]
Picture from last week, right now more than half the dress is finished. It’s really nice how fast this is stitching up – although it will slow down once I do all the backstitching for this part.
Henry VIII & Wives, April 27, 2011
Sandy Littlejohn’s Summer Ball looks really neat, another project [...]